Questions and Answers
What is Ultrasound Cavitation?
Ultrasound Cavitation is a relatively new aesthetic treatment. Using leading edge technology it converts fat cells into a liquid which then can be naturally drained by the body’s own natural filtration system through the urinary tract and lymphatic system.
These procedures are being compared to liposuction but without any surgical procedures. Ultrasound Cavitation is the most advanced and effective non-invasive European method for eliminating stubborn cellulite and fat. Because of these characteristics, aesthetic experts have named it “Natural Liposuction”. The technique uses low frequency ultrasound waves that deplete stubborn fat cells under the skin. Ultrasonic Cavitation is the fastest non-surgical type of liposuction which is growing rapidly worldwide.
How many sessions do I need and how often can I come?
The treatment doesn’t usually show an immediate change, it depends on the body structure and metabolism. We recommend a one session per 4-5 days and not less than 6 to 15 sessions depending on the individual's desired results. A session lasts 30 minutes (15 minutes of effective ultrasound and 15 minutes of RF) and also depending on the patient’s body and the treated area. The interval between each session on average is every 3 to 4 days.
After the initial treatments are completed, maintenance treatments consist of 1 session each month for 4 months followed by one treatment every 4 months. Ask for our 6-15 session discount package programs.
Who would benefit from this treatment?
This treatment is best suited for the average to moderately overweight person who has a healthy lifestyle and exercises regularly. We want people to know exactly what to expect . Let us be clear this is not a miracle device that will strip away huge layers of built up fat in a single session. It is NOT for OBESE or SERIOUSLY OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE; and it is not practical or economical to use it as such. Instead, it is for those who have isolated areas of extra fat that are not helped by diet and exercise. But it is perfect for person who has no desire for surgery, and is looking for modest reductions in key problem areas.
If you’re a man or woman who can’t eliminate those stubborn bulges through healthy exercise and diet, and don’t want to undergo surgery (liposuction), then this non-surgical fat reduction technique may be for you.
Areas targeted are: Abdomen and Flanks (“love handles”), Thighs (“saddle bags”) and Buttocks, also Upper Arm and Inner knees and Male Breasts.
Recommendations for Successful Results:
- Drink at least 2.0 liters of water daily, especially the day before and on the treatment day;
- Bring a water bottle with you and drink ample (the amounts of 1 liter before and 1 liter after) each treatment, because it makes you thirsty;
- Keep a balanced diet;
- After the treatment, exercise with at least a 30 minute brisk walk;
- Exercise as much as possible before and after treatment - If you do not currently exercise, start within 15 minutes of fast walking per day and increase it by 10 minutes per day. Exercise makes your lymphatic system function better;
- We like to remind our customers that this is not an alternative to eating a healthy diet and exercising. This is a supplementary treatment that we believe can enhance your physique and help with your fat loss goals;
- Consider avoiding alcohol and caffeine, which competes with your liver.
What Results Can I Expect from my Treatment, and How Soon Will I See My Results?
Results can sometimes be noticed after the first/two treatments with more improvement noticed within a few days. In our experience, we have found we can safely remove enough fat from a concentrated area, that it can easily be marked by using a measuring tape. One week of a good diet and an exercise would deliver a measurable reduction that is not necessarily noticeable. Please don't expect that after one session, like just one week of good diet and exercise make you appear slimmer.
You can either expect mild, moderate or dramatic inch loss. A series of measurements are made to the patient at the beginning and in the end of the session, to monitor the progress of the treatment. You can reduce up to 6 inches per area within 6 to 15 sessions.
Although we believe that this is a more permanent form of weight loss (because we destroy the cells in which the fat reside), we still encourage our clients to eat healthily and to exercise regularly. Thus, in conjunction with this treatment you should see how you slimmer and feeling great you look!
How much does a treatment cost?
Similar to other slimming techniques, is a progressive fat elimination process. To get the best result, we recommend 6 to 12 treatments. All treatments requires special equipment and administration by a trained practitioner. The total cost of your procedure will vary depending upon the number of the body areas treated and the total number of sessions required to achieve your desired results.
- Non invasive treatment which is targeting only the fat cells and breaking them down without any pain or marks.
- Non-surgical and no side-effects with noticeable changes after 4-6 treatments
- Neither need for a hospitalization nor anesthesia.
- Neither scars nor long term marking/recovering the skin.
- It is completely safe with no long term damage.
- Elimination of the fat through a natural process
- Conveniently short; you are able to return to the normal life right after.
- Permanent and affordable.
DO NOT start this treatment under the following circumstances:
- During menstruation (do not apply to abdomen) and also Pregnant or Breastfeeding women.
- Infections and diseases of the skin and, Wounds and Sores.
- During acute fever, Infectious diseases and High or Unbalanced cholesterol Level.
- Thyroid disease and other hormonal disorders.
- Any chronic and immune diseases and Heart disease or Asthma and Pacemakers.
- Autoimmune diseases, HIV or AIDS and Cancer in any form at any time.
- Deep vein thrombosis and Varicose, Epilepsy and Inflammation of the veins, Phlebitis.
- Severe high blood pressure or circulation problems and also Liver or kidney disease.
- Treatment with anti-inflammatory, anticoagulants and/or antibiotics.
- Under the age of 18.
We aim to help you to reshape your body and get your confidence back. Our treatments are a non-invasive treatment, which our customers have found to deliver results that they are thrilled with BUT it is NOT a miracle treatment.
Call us for your no cost consultation! or come experience Cavi-Lipo get six treatments and 7th free with 3 herbal wraps and radio frequency for $680